Click to learn more about our two Locations: New Orleans and Lafayette, or contact us now.

Temporary (Non-immigrant) Visas and Status

  • Temporary Workers (H Classifications including H-1B and H-2B)
  • Performing Artists, Entertainers, Athletes and Others of Extraordinary Ability (O & P classifications)
  • Students and Exchange Visitors (F, J, M & Q) and issues relating to Optional Practical Training (OPT) and employment
  • E-1/E-2 Treaty/Trade Investors
  • Other Employment Authorized Nonimmigrants such as R-1 for religious workers or TN for Mexicans and Canadians

Get in Touch with Us

Are you having legal issues with Immigration? Do you need legal representation?

Contact Us